Dr. Simon Winder can offer pre-pregnancy advice and guidance on preparing for a healthy pregnancy. This can include:
- Evaluating your health history
- Physical exam and any necessary tests to identify any pre-existing health conditions that may impact your pregnancy.
- Developing a personalised plan for preconception that includes diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes to prepare your body for pregnancy.
- Evaluation of your fertility, if you have been trying to conceive without success and recommending any treatments that may increase your chances of becoming pregnant.
- Provide guidance on prenatal vitamins that are important for a healthy pregnancy, such as folic acid and when to start taking them.
- Advice about supplements and/or medications that can be harmful during pregnancy.
Seeing Dr. Winder for pre-pregnancy advice can help ensure you are well-prepared for a healthy pregnancy and can help prevent potential complications.