Dr. Simon Winder can offer pre-pregnancy advice and guidance on preparing for a healthy pregnancy. This can include:
- Evaluating your health history
- Physical exam and any necessary tests to identify any pre-existing health conditions that may impact your pregnancy.
- Developing a personalised plan for preconception that includes diet, exercise, and other lifestyle changes to prepare your body for pregnancy.
- Evaluation of your fertility, if you have been trying to conceive without success and recommending any treatments that may increase your chances of becoming pregnant.
- Provide guidance on prenatal vitamins that are important for a healthy pregnancy, such as folic acid and when to start taking them.
- Advice about supplements and/or medications that can be harmful during pregnancy.
Seeing Dr. Winder for pre-pregnancy advice can help ensure you are well-prepared for a healthy pregnancy and can help prevent potential complications.
Dr. Simon Winder can offer valuable pregnancy advice and support on how to have a healthy pregnancy and childbirth experience. Here are some ways he can support with pregnancy advice:
- Monitoring the health of you and your baby through regular prenatal checkups, ultrasounds, and other tests.
- Providing guidance on healthy eating, exercise, and other lifestyle changes that can help ensure a healthy pregnancy.
- If you have a pre-existing medical condition, such as diabetes or high blood pressure, Dr. Winder can work with you to manage this condition and reduce the risk of complications.
- Discuss pain management options during labor and delivery, to help you make informed decisions about your birth plan.
- To provide guidance and support during childbirth, ensuring that you and your baby have a safe and positive experience.
Seeing Dr. Winder for pregnancy advice can help you make informed decisions and ensure that you have a healthy pregnancy and childbirth experience with support and guidance.
Seeing Dr. Simon Winder for support and guidance post preganacy is recommended for the health and well being of you and your child. Here are some of the ways he can offer support post delivery:
- To monitor your physical recovery after childbirth, including checking your incision if you had a C-Section, and providing guidance on postpartum exercise and when it is safe to resume normal activities.
- To address any post pregancy concerns you may have, such as breastfeeding difficulties, postpartum depression, or other physical or emotional issues.
- Dr. Winder can provide guidance on birth control options and when it is safe to resume sexual activity after childbirth.
- He can provide guidance on how to prepare for future pregnancies and discuss If you plan to have more children, including managing any pre-existing medical conditions.
Seeing Dr. Winder for post-pregnancy advice can help ensure that you have a healthy recovery and can adjust to life with a newborn. He can provide support and guidance and help you address any concerns that may arise.
Other Pregnancy Resources
Pregnancy resources available at RANZCOG.
There are many pregnancy resources available and it’s important to find the ones that are factual by asking Dr. Winder.
‘Experience’ isn’t expertise. Opinions aren’t facts. A google search is not research.
Total Pregnancy Care
We understand that while thinking about your precious baby is exciting, it can also be stressful, and with all the information available, a little overwhelming. We welcome questions. The more, the better. We want you to have the best information for your circumstances and needs.
Total Pregnancy Care
We understand that while thinking about your precious baby is exciting. It can also be stressful, and with all the information available, a little overwhelming. We welcome questions. The more, the better. We want you to have the best information for your circumstances and needs.